Technology stage: I would like to identify practical applications for my innovation and/or secure proof of concept/proof of principle
Next steps: We can provide access to academics for lab-based studies to validate analytical predictions, provide patient and public feedback, identify suitable collaborators and funding streams, and select the best technical solution.
- access to proof of concept funding for projects that have identified clinical, academic and/or industry collaborators
- access to placement/secondment funding in the NHS, academia or industry
- hosting industry showcase event with relevant academics and clinicians for industry
- access to the NIHR Surgical MedTech Co-operative monthly management meetings to pitch your innovation to key decision makers
- obtain PPI input to support further development
- provide clinical expertise for placement and proof of concept funding applications
- opportunity for patients and the public to be involved in the review of proof-of-concept funding applications
- opportunity for patients and the public to provide input for major grant applications
Manufacturing Advisory Service
How to value your health technology IP
Guidance on what a software application medical device is and how to comply with the legal requirements.
Clinical risk management standards
ABHI & CPI: THE HEALTH TECHNOLOGY REGULATORY AND INNOVATION PROGRAMME