Are you a researcher? Or maybe you are a company and not quite sure how you can have more patient and public involvement for your project. This handy guide might help to work out how we can help with patient and public involvement.
- Download our PPI for Researchers for more information on what to expect from the Surgical MIC.
- Being Inclusive in Public Involvement (PI) in Health Research
- Public Co-Applicants in Research – guidance on roles and responsibilities
- Planning your involvement (Cancer Research UK worksheet)
- Involving patients and the public in research – summary report
- Patient and Public Involvement and Engagement in Research: enabling meaningful contributions
Case studies coming soon!