21 – 22 March 2024
Hilton Leeds City, Neville Street, Leeds LS1 4BX
Registration Opening Soon
The NIHR Surgical MedTech Co-operative invites you to SurgTech 2024 – Innovation across the Surgical Pathway.
SurgTech 2024 brings together the research strengths of the NIHR Surgical MedTech Co-operative, the Centre for HealthTech Innovation, and Leeds BRC Surgery Theme with methodological expertise in Surgical In Vitro Diagnostics and Devices, Leeds CTRU, and clinical translational capabilities through Leeds Teaching Hospitals Innovation PopUp.
This exciting two-day event will bring together clinical academics, allied health professionals, researchers from the engineering and physical sciences, methodologists, public and patients, industry, and experts in market access, medical device regulation and commercialisation in a truly multi-disciplinary forum to build networks, explore opportunities for new collaborations, and celebrate recent successes.
- P Valdastri, Prof of Robotics & Autonomous Systems
- R M Hall, Prof of Mechanical Engineering
- R O’Connor, Prof of Rehabilitation Medicine
- T Wah, Prof of Interventional Radiology
- P Culmer, Prof of Healthcare Engineering
- Mr R Mathew, Associate Prof Consultant Neurosurgeon
- Dr A Lewington, Consultant Renal Physician Director, IVD MIC.
- Dr Sarah Astill, Associate Prof in Motor Control