The Surgical MedTech Co-operative is working with universities and organisations around the UK to develop novel solutions to a series of clinical and patient led challenges. Anyone with an interest in technology development for patient benefit, whether you are already involved in the medical field or not, can become an Associate Member and work with the Surgical MedTech Co-operative on innovation for patient benefit.
Membership is free, all we ask is that you promote the work of the Surgical MedTech Co-operative within your own networks, support our events and encourage like-minded colleagues to join!
- updates on your area(s) of interest
- access to seminars and events related to your area of interest
- industry, NHS, patient and academic networking opportunities
- access to a panel of scientific, academic, clinical and patient experts for idea development
- access to the Associate Forum to engage in group discussions
- opportunities to visit NHS theatres and view surgical procedures
- an entry point into the NHS Innovation landscape
- access to expertise in design of pilot studies and clinical trials
- access to clinical advisory panels (*paid service)
- access to patients for clinical validation studies
- access to other technology and clinical networks through MIC partnerships
- bookable workspace in Leeds city centre, and many more.